"The student finds no means of involvement for himself and cannot discover how the educational scheme relates to his mythic world of electronically processed data and experience that his clear and direct responses report. -p100"





I often had this feeling that I didn't recognize myself, that I didn't know where I was supposed to go or what I was supposed to do. I thought my university would be able to give me enough help, enough support. But it was clear that after four years of study, my mind, and my mental health issues were getting worse. After I saw Carol Emmons's work, especially COSMOGONY 2.1 (2016). After I saw this work and the meaning that this work invokes, I realized that the most important thing is actually to find your own position. I usually think I am an amazing, perfect person. But how many of us are perfect. I was actually very perfectionist, but slowly, I gave up on myself. I was afraid to look directly at my own heart. Just like in the sky full of stars, always think you are the brightest star. And when I recognize myself, I found that the brightness really does not matter, but I am in the whole starry sky matter.

Comments

Popular Posts