Sound

I don't think there's anything more worth recording than the sounds of life. My idea was to find the sounds that trigger me the most each day from the time I get up in the morning and then arrange them on a timeline. The sound I hear most often is the refrigerator compressor, which I hear every day when I get up and go to bed. Then there's the alarm clock, washing up, driving, and smoking. I think this is a very interesting thing. Record the sounds that you interact with in your life every day. You will find that life is so simple, and the original thought is the source of life's hardships.



My sound 

But in fact, you will be afraid that the sound will diminish, that one day the refrigerator will break down, that one day the car will break down. But one day does not stop the present moment. So boldly move forward.


Comments

Popular Posts